Saturday, May 06, 2006

My Spanish is clearly useless



6 May 2006

Tujillo

Peru

Day 49

I have been spending a long time in the saddle lately and I am going to have to get used to it. From here on I will need to race to get to USA.

Lima was planned to get a few much needed chores done. One of which was to have a haircut. I simply asked for a haircut in Spanish and closed my eyes. Guess my Spanish is up to &%$"/.

The pony went for a much needed service and got a bill of excellent health. It has even had a shampoo and is looking pretty again. I replaced the back tyre and that was about as major as it got. The bike now already has over 10 000km.

While at the motor bike shop I met up with and went to dinner with a few other bikers. It was all stacks of fun.

Lima also has its ruins, Huacana Pullacana, to attract us tourists. I must admit I am now cathederalled out and ruined out as well.

This morning I left Lima and have ridden to Trujillo en-route to Ecuador which I am being over ambitious about getting to tomorrow.

Ciao

Ricky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home