Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Got the pony and ready to roll



15 May 2006

Panama City

Panama

Hi.

I picked up the motor bike from the air freighters today. All worked out very efficiently and I was ready to leave within an hour.

Well that was until Armando arrived. He has ridden from Mexico City and was airfreighting in the opposite direction, to Bogota in Colombia. We had stacks to chat about and exchange advice and talk of the experiences etc. I helped him get ready and we took the fuel out of his bike into mine, swopped maps etc. Generally the boys played nicely with their toys. At the end of it all I gave him a lift to the main airport building and said our Adios.

From there it was off to fit a new front tyre and replace the broken windshield. The windsheild is a big bonus. I only noticed how great it is when it was not there.

Tomorrow I will head towards Costa Rica.

Adios

Ricky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home