Wednesday, June 07, 2006

7 June 2006
Corpus Christie
The US of A
Yesss! Yippeee! I am so happpy to be here. Partly because it feels like a big mile stone to have made it so far and partly because I have been stressing that the immigration may give me a hard time for having visited their not so favoured neighbouring country but all went well.

Suddenly all these foreigners who speak English? Hopefully I wont look like a fumbling Mr Bean anymore.



There is a lot of news going on about the illegal border crossing between Mexico and USA. I went to a supposedly quiter border crossing at Reynosa/ McAllen and it was crowded and jamb packed with cars. If that is the amount of legal crossing one can only imagine how huge the problem actually is.

Tomorrow I will ride to Houston and from there move towards the west/northwest.

I am by no means on the home stretch yet. there is still about 3500km to go and add to that a little Grand Canyon to visit along the way. At 100km/hr that will still take a while.

Ciao

Gringo Ricky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home