Monday, June 19, 2006

The End. Humm! Time to plan the next one.


Today was FANTASTIC!
Perfect in everyway, even the weather played along.

From Santa Cruz, I cruised up the coast towards San Francisco where plans were made to meet up at the Golden Gate Bridge with another South African friend, Mark, Stacey and friends.
I had mixed feelings about getting to the end. Excited to be getting there but a pity that it was coming to an end. As I got closer this all turned to excitement when I got glimpses of the bridge and then a bit mushy when we met up (I am a boy shouldn’t admit to emotions). It was FANTASTIC to here.
23270km (14459 miles) across South, Central America and part the USA. Three months and eighteen countries.

1 Argentina
2 Uruguay
3 Brazil
4 Paraguay
5 Chile
6 Peru
7 Bolivia
8 Ecuador
9 Colombia
10 Panama
11 Costa Rica
12 Nicaragua
13 Honduras
14 El Salvador
15 Guatemala
16 Mexico
17 Cuba
18 USA


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home