Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Press Conference Buenos Aires

Looking Pretty at the press conference. (The girls obviously)

The press conference was organised at a Honda dealer in Buenos Aires where I explained the details and mission of the Freedom Flight microlight and motor cycle expedition.

I would like to say Muchas Gracias to Mr. Kenzo Yoshino, the president of Honda Argentina for supporting this mission and a particular huge Muchas Gracias to Gustavo Ogura for organising the formalities and helping me buy the motor bike. An equally Grande Gracias to Laura Galindez for making it all happen and the rest of the Honda team that got things done. Without you I would probably still be burried in trying to sort things out.

Your support gives me immense confidence that I will make it to San Francisco.
Thank You
From Ricky and The Red Cross Childrens Hospital

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home