Wednesday, April 19, 2006










19th April 2006
San Pedro De Atacama
5) Chile
Day 32
Distance 4600km

Yes! Yes! Yes. In Chile.
The only problems with the border crossing were the ones I fabricated.

The Paso Jama from Argentina continued to become more and more impressive. I will let the photos speak for themselves.

As for the little pony, today it earn all my admiration. According to the GPS the highest altitude it took me to was 15772 feet and it did it with power to spare.

Besides being in front of the computer I am now in San Pedro De Atacama in Chile and it is……. Well let me go and find out and I will let you know.
Oh! There is a volcano nearby which erupted yesterday and is billowing smoke. Hopefully tonight we don’t get any unplanned fireworks.

Ciao from Chile
Cheerful Ricky

1 Comments:

Blogger Graeme said...

great photos!

9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home