Friday, March 31, 2006

Colonia to Montevideo


30 March 2006
Day 12
Colonia Del Sacramento
2) Uruguay
Distance stilllll 1.2km

The day started off late and slow like everyday should be.
With the backpack loaded, this time on my back, I walked down to the bus station and got a bus to Montevideo. It was relaxing sitting there watching the Uruguayan countryside pass by but gradually it became more and more frustrating. A good road, little traffic, the weather absolutely perfect, no wind and not a cloud in the sky. I got myself soooo p….ed off because that was exactly the environment, that back home I had imagined riding the motor bike through and here I was sitting in a *&^$$ big box watching the whole experience passing on the outside. All because a tiny little bureaucrat, the lowest form of ….&^$&**(&^……and I got myself so pointlessly wound up. Frustration vented and over with.
So far the countryside looks like a brilliant place to ride a motor cycle through and the quaint little village of Colonia had a great chill out atmosphere. Lots of old buildings and things being restored and little cafes that could easily be mistaken as being somewhere in Europe.

Adios
Ricky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home